200g Poached Salmon
Handful of chives
Splash of white wine
200g fusilli pasta
- Place the pasta in a pan of boiling salted water, for approx 10 mins, until soft.
- Pour the wine into a thick bottomed pan and start to cook, as it comes to the boil add the cream and the sauce will start to thicken, flake the salmon and add to the sauce.
- Snip the chives into the sauce, using a pair of scissors – a lot easier than using a knife.
- Check and adjust the seasoning as required, drain the pasta and add to the sauce
- Serve in a bowl with a garnish.
This should provide 2 good portions, or 4 lunchtime portions.
Or try in our restaurant from Mon 22nd Sept – Sat 27th Sept.