The annual model competition sponsored by Harveys, Morton Gledhill – The Fashion Team and the Halifax Courier is searching for aspiring fashion models.
Last year’s winner Dita Krona won a £250 voucher to spend at Harveys, a fashion shoot with a professional photographer and an introduction to modelling course with Morton Gledhill – The Fashion team.
- £250 voucher to spend at Harveys
- A fashion shoot with a professional photographer
- An introduction to modelling course with Morton Gledhill – The Fashion team.
- All entrants must be aged 15 or more at the time of entry.
- You must be at least 5ft 7in tall
- If you think you have what it takes to become a model, submit by March 9 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- one head shot with minimal make-up and
- one full length photograph (100kb or larger)
(these photos do not have to be by a professional photographer, snapshots are fine).
- Please also supply your name and a daytime telephone number and head the email Runway 2015.
From the entry eight finalists will be chosen to attend a casting at Harveys on March 14.
And from those eight, four finalists will be chosen to take part in Harveys Spring & Summer fashion event on March 25 with the chance of being crowned the winner of Runway 2015.
For more details look at the Halifax Courier from Friday 20 February 2015
Best of luck!