For lovers of a great night’s sleep
The Fine Bedding Company never underestimate the importance of sleep. As a UK based company, they use only the finest fabrics and the most technologically innovative ingredients from around the world.
A history of innovation
A fourth generation British business with over 100 years of innovation:
- First to sell the four seasons duvet;
- First to sell a truly home washable duvet;
- The only bedding manufacturer to receive the Queen’s award for Innovation.
Breathe duvets and pillows
A special climate control duvet filled with, Smartfil® and a special ingredient called Modal, derived from natural wood pulp Modal is exceptionally breathable – helping to wick moisture away from the body, allowing you to sleep in total temperature controlled comfort.
- Exceptionally breathable
- Advanced Smartfil® fibres blended with 20% modal for climate control
- Soft-touch microfibre cover with textured design
- Non allergenic
- Washable at 60°C
Spundown duvets, pillows and mattress protectors
A washable duvet offering the ultimate in comfort and convenience. The duvet is designed to retain its quality wash after wash. The washable duvet is ideal for allergy sufferers as it can be washed at 60°C (the temperature that kills dust mites) for great protection and freshness you’ll love.
- Washable at home at 60°C in a domestic washing machine
- Quick-drying, soft-touch microfibre cover
- Advanced Smartfil® fibre filling
- Non allergenic
Goose Feather & Down duvets and pillows
This natural duvet is ideal for people who prefer a tucked-in feeling as they drift off. The luxury of goose feather and down filling, encased in 100% pure cotton, provides comfort as nature intended. Our Goose Feather and Down duvet has natural thermal properties, breathable properties that allows for hours of sumptuous sleep every night.
- Medium weight
- 100% soft cotton cover
- Filled with 85% goose feather, 15% goose down
- Cassette pocket construction for even filling distribution