Raffle For Mummy’s Star
Mummy’s Star is the only charity in the UK supporting pregnancy through cancer and beyond.
We're holding a raffle for the charity on Saturday 25th January.
The charity focuses on supporting women and families where the -
- Woman is diagnosed or treated for cancer during her pregnancy
- Woman is diagnosed or treated for cancer within one year of giving birth
- Family in the first year of birth lose their female partner as a result of cancer
- One stop advice links, supported by Macmillan
- Confidential forums for women, their partners and their wider families to meet others and get peer support
- Small grants programme to provide families with breathing space
- Advocacy and campaigning for change, better information and choice for patients
This helps includes, accompanying patients to medical appointments if needed, covering costs such as childcare, home-care and hospital parking fees, if mum is having chemotherapy.
Advice on benefits and grants of up to £1,000 for a family holiday/memory making.
Take a look at the Mummy's Star website for more details