Reopening : What we're doing to keep you safe
As we start phase one of our reopening, we want to make sure we proceed in the safest way possible.
Here's some of the measures we have in place. Please contact us if you there is anything you'd like to discuss.
To ensure social distancing:
- We're limiting the number of people in any work area to comply with the 2-metres recommended in line with Government Guidance
- Door welcomers will be in place to offer service and to ensure limits are not exceeded
- Fixed staffing teams in limited numbers
- Introducing one-way systems to departments where relevant.
- Designating separate entry and exit doors
- Installing screens at all till points and service areas
- Floor markings to indicate 2 metre distancing, no entry, one way system
- Information on all access points as to expectations of entry
- Toilets to be used on a one in, one out basis. Customer toilets will be for staff use only to allow more availability
To ensure hygiene
All departments to have
- Anti-bacterial wipes
- Spray disinfectant
- Hand sanitiser
- Issue individuals with touch screen pens for till use
- Gloves for cash handling
- High touch areas i.e. counters, phones, pin pads to be disinfected after every use
- High touch communal areas i.e stairs and lift to be out of bounds to the public until Phase 2
- 1 hourly cleaning cycle on toilets, hand-rails, door handles, lift buttons
To keep merchandise safe
- Any returned merchandise to be quarantined for 72 hours
- No fitting rooms available for trying on clothing
- Disposable footsocks provided for customers trying footwear
- Footwear tried on to be quarantined for 72 hours
- Cosmetics will offer a no-touch service – no testers can be used.
- Fragrance testers can be used via blotter not passed direct to customer
You can view our full risk assessment statement here