Jobs at Harveys
16 hours to include Saturdays
You will be responsible for taking orders, setting up the counter, serving and operating the till, washing up, vegetable, salad and sandwich preparation, cleaning as well as other general duties.
The successful candidate will be friendly, have good customer service skills, and have experience of cash handling and working in a high pressure catering environment.
Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and attach your CV along with a covering letter or post your CV along with a covering letter stating why you should be considered for the role
Submit an application form together with a covering letter stating why you should be considered for the role to:
Harveys of Halifax
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Style Consultant Phase Eight
8 hours over two days to include Saturdays and must be flexible to cover busy periods, holidays and sickness.
To generate sales by delivering outstanding customer service and maintaining
exceptional standards, providing a world class shopping experience that means our customers return again and again.
Responsible for Sales
- Actively sell in a professional and friendly manner
- Achieve sales goals by demonstrating a passion for retail, the product and our brand
- Confidently introduce our full range of products & services
- Provide an inviting and welcoming atmosphere for our customers
- Engage with our customers, to exceed their expectations and build customer loyalty
- Make the customer experience fun
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our product in order to aid our customers fashion needs.
- To provide accurate and informative product knowledge including the features and benefits of the products available
- Promote the brand, products and services at all times
- Ensure sales transactions are processed with care and attention
- Adhere to stock control procedures
- Maintain the health and safety of colleagues, customers and contractors
- Work as an effective part of the store and regional sales team
- Demonstrate flexibility in order to meet store needs
- Build professional and effective relationships that support team goals
- Sales and target driven
- Customer service focused
- Passion for fashion
- Strong work ethic
- Fashion retail experience
- Excellent communication skill
Do you think this is the job for you? Interested?
To apply please visit the Phase Eight careers website
Sales Advisor – Warehouse
8 hours / week
Our Sales Advisors work collaboratively to deliver the ultimate customer experience.
A Sales Advisor for our brand is empowered and a supportive team member who is truly passionate and knowledgeable about fashion, our customers and our product. Our Sales Advisors are responsible for delivering an excellent customer experience, exceeding their expectations. They sell our collections through engaging with our customers and building strong relationships, offering style advice and suggesting alternatives.
Please send your application/CV to: Sophie.Rusby@warehouse.co.uk