Jobs at Harveys
15 hours per week
Details on Clinique's job site
Part Time Sales Assistant
16 hours per week over five days including Saturday
Variable between 9.30am and 5.00pm over five days a week including Saturdays, you will be expected to be flexible to cover busy periods, holidays and sickness.
- Working as part of the sales team you will be able to offer outstanding customer service and develop customer loyalty through:
- Understanding and demonstrating customer care and high levels of customer service both on the sales floor and till points.
- Displaying good listening skills, identifying customer needs and responding to them quickly.
- Showing a genuine interest in other people and willingness to help.
- You will use your selling skills to ensure sales are maximised
- Providing and continuously developing your product knowledge.
- Replenishing stock and maintaining high standards of merchandising and housekeeping.
- Showing flexibility and willingness to meet store needs during the period of employment regarding hours, work and duties.
- Supporting and helping colleagues with their work and getting involved in day-to-day activities as and when required.
You will be expected to communicate effectively with line management on a daily basis to ensure:
- Adherence to all Company policies and procedures e.g. timekeeping, absence reporting procedures etc.
- Maintaining and demonstrating security and Health and Safety awareness - ensure that standards are adhered to at all times.
- Actively supporting and communicating with colleagues, customers and managers.
- Have a passion for selling.
Previous work experience in a similar environment would be desirable.
Good numeracy, written and spoken English skills.
Ability to work flexible hours including overtime to meet the business needs.
Either email (email@example.com) and attach your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you feel you are suitable for the role and the hours you are available to work.
Submit an application form or CV together with a covering letter explaining why you feel you are suitable for the role and the hours you are available to work to:
Harveys of Halifax
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Phase Eight Style Advisor
Temporary maternity cover, 8 hours per week (Wednesdays)
More details here